Saturday, April 17, 2010

where does the time go???

Once again I have failed to blog for two long weeks. Where does the time go? And why can't it just slow down so I have time to actually maybe enjoy it. And I REALLLLLLLY need time to slow down in this next month and a half to squeeze in quality time with my family, friends, and Dan before I am taken away from everything I know and love for 9 weeks.

Just a mere 41 days until I move to NYC for 2 whole months. While I'm very excited about this incredible, absolutely amazing, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that many girls would do anything to have. I wish it came a summer later. Or two summers earlier. Or whenever, just not this summer. I am nowhere near prepared for a summer in the city! But, luckily I am living with three girls that are not random. I am living with Jenna, who will be my roommate next year as well (!!!), and a girl she is studying abroad with in Prague (lucky girls get to come back from 4 months in Europe and move directly to NYC for a summer), and then a girl she went to high school with. Although I've never actually met two of the girls I am living with, I am completely confident that we will have a great time together.

I officially have registered my internship with the UW system, so I can receive credit, and I have officially gotten all of the paperwork for Saks completed. Soooo.... it looks like what was just a dream a few years ago is becoming a reality. Scary stuff.

Well now I just have to wait until June 1st, 2010 (which will probably be here in about 2.4 seconds).


image via google.

No comments:

Post a Comment