Saturday, August 21, 2010

coming atchya from the aloha state

I am currently sitting in a starbucks with very limited time left on my wi-fi access and I felt the need to create a post in as little time as possible. I have not been on the internet since Monday and I am having withdrawal symptoms. I had about 50 sites to check, and that for once is NOT an exaggeration. Luckily (or unluckily) a few of my favorite bloggers haven't updated for awhile so those were quick visits.

I haven't posted in a two weeks and just wanted to check in and say being home from NYC was amazing, I realized how much I am in love with Madison and I have a much greater appreciation for my home-state now. Also, Hawaii is as it has been for the last 1000 years: sunny, hot, and a heaven on earth. I am going through a much needed winding down after 3 months of non-stop working and action. I am in Maui until next Sunday, hopefully I will be able to access internet again before then and do a more substantial post, but until then..... MAHALO and ALOHA :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment