Sunday, September 12, 2010

a monochromatic masterpiece

It's been much too long since I've last posted, but this stuff is too good not to post.

So we all know it's that time of year again. NYFW and the SS10 collections are hitting the runway. I think I found my favorite.... Doo.Ri delivered a monochromatic collection consisting of primarily ivories and whites sprinkled with some pale blues and pale yellows. Despite the fact that not much color is in the collection the use of textures and layering made this collection an interesting one. I loved so many of the outfits that I couldn't narrow it down to any less than 14 looks, however there are 30 looks total so click here to view the rest of the show!!

images via style.com














2 comments:

  1. Hello you. Really nice blog !
    I just wanted to invite you to take a look at my blog!
    //www.fashionfromheadtotoe.blogspot.com
    ^^ take a look and follow me if you like ☠

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and feminine collection!

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
    MEZI JEWELLERY GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete