Tuesday, March 30, 2010

since we last spoke.

Wow. Has it really been almost TWO WEEKS since I've last blogged?! So much has happened since then! First, I was offered a summer internship from Saks Fifth Avenue! I found out at the gym. I decided to check my email on the computers at the serf, just for fun, and there was a little email sitting in my inbox from Saks. At first I thought I shouldn't open it until I got home but curiosity got the best of me. I was literally jumping up and down at the serf, I got some strange looks, but whatever, I GOT AN INTERNSHIP!!!! Which means I will be living in the wonderful, the fabulous, the place where dreams come true.. New York City! That was a huge relief.

Also, I've been running a lot. As in 6 miles a day when I can, and going to hour long spin classes at least three times per week AND weight training classes. I'm training for a half marathon yo! So that's eating up a huge chunk of my time. But it's also a great mood lifter, as in it's like I'm on uppers. I guess it's those endorphins.

At the moment, I am in Florida! I came down with my family for Spring Break. Not your typical college student's spring break, but I don't really understand that kind of spring break. Why go out and get completely obliterated every night for a week. That's not refreshing or relaxing at all, which is everything a vacation is supposed to be! Thank you very much but I will lay around, do nothing, remember everything, and have a ton of fun still. ANYWAYS, the weather hasn't been great so far (it's actually the same temp in Madison, ironic) but the next few days are supposed to be in the 70's. Woop woop! Hopefully I'll get to lay out a little and get a tan.

Well. That's all for now. I suppose I should go be social. Or study for my midterm that's RIGHT after spring break. Seriously, what professor does that???

No comments:

Post a Comment