Tuesday, July 6, 2010

hometown usa

This past weekend I took a spur of the moment trip back home. So spur of the moment I only bought a ticket a day before I left! I was browsing flights and I happened to find a relatively inexpensive flight and it had ONE seat left BOTH ways, I decided it was fate and bought the ticket. It was the best money I've spent yet in this city! It was great to escape the fast pace of the city and walk down the street without having to worry about being ran into constantly. I was only home for 2 days so the time flew by. I got to spend some time with my family, eat some real home cooked meals and see my friends! It's so weird, I had been gone for a month yet when I got back to Madison it feels like I had just been there yesterday. But I guess that's what happens when you live in a city for 21 years; one month IS just a day when you think about it that way. I didn't take any pictures besides these at home in my backyard. I love my backyard so much and it was so perfectly sunny that day!

.

I'm wearing my favorite hat again! It gets comments every time I wear it, and the necklace that my roommate got me for my birthday, which is a real life watch that actually tells time, so convenient for me because I still don't have a watch! And I'm wearing the new shoes I bought with my "it's your birthday get 15% off your purchase!" card from Anthropologie. They are so comfy and the perfect heel height to wear all day! I love how unique Anthro's shoes always are.





Madewell shirt, J Brand shorts, Anthropologie shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment