Monday, July 26, 2010

knit de knit

It has been a few years since I have knitted anything, sometimes I think I've forgotten how but I'm sure if I pick up my knitting needles and start my hands would remember soon enough. This weekend my roommate and I were walking around the neighborhood and she suggested we find a knitting store so she could start on a little project. Which was more than fine with me, I really love knitting, quilting, and fabric stores. My mom used to always take me to quilting stores when I was younger because she was an avid quilter and I used to get so mesmerized by the huge array of fabrics and all the bright, striking colors and patterns. It really is a feast for the eyes. Looks like I still get that way. This little knitting store was such a cute little find. When I get home I am definitely going to start a new sewing project of some type.






No comments:

Post a Comment