Wednesday, February 3, 2010

add these to my wishlist.

First, I would like to apologize for utterly neglecting my blog :( I have been very busy with school/work/whatnot but I have so much to post about! Like I bought a TON of new dresses from Bop's sale this weekend and I JUST wont a vintage saddle bag on ebay, I will post pictures as soon as I receive it, it is to die for! Until then: here is what I would buy if I had all the moneys in the world. Enjoy!

Ok. So I have been on the lookout for the perfect oxfords (Aldo has some nice ones here that I think I'll get) but I like the fact that they made this into a wedge. With a cutout to boot! (Tabitha Simmons Bundy Wedge)

WHO DOESN'T NEED/WANT ANOTHER LBD. I am a sucker for all things asymmetrical (I don't know why), so naturally I love this. (Carven dress)

Usually I hate necklaces (I think the decolletage is the sexiest part of a woman and I hate covering mine up!). So I usually stay away from necklaces unless they're long and don't cover up the decolletage or unless they are a WINNER. Like this one. (Marni necklace)

This scarf is me, in scarf form. It's super girly yet a little rough around the edges. (Black Sheep and Prodigal Sons Scarf)

A little Proenza Schouler inspiration! Tye-dye is on the rise. I like how this is done subetly, I would actually wear this. Not IN YO FACE. (Tory Burch skirt)

I have wanted these to come back in vogue for eons. They would make me look like a total mathlete! (Barton Perreira for Albert Maysles Reader Glasses)

images: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment