Friday, February 5, 2010

we live on front porches and swing life away


I love a good swing coat. I bought this French Connection one last winter and it keeps me surprisingly toasty even on the coldest winter days (this pic was taken on the way to the Owl City concert and it was approx 2 degrees outside). It's a wool/cashmere blend so it soft as well.



I saw Lauren Conrad on InStyle the other day wearing this BRIGHT YELLOW swing coat and I fell in lurve with it. I like wearing bright colors in the middle of the winter, it's a natural little pickmeup, I especially like bright colors for jackets/coats.

image: www.instyle.com

1 comment:

  1. Your swing coat is beautiful! It looks wonderful on you.

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete