Sunday, February 14, 2010

think pink





Valentine's Day weekend just ended. And I wore pink the entire time! Which is such a deviation from the black/white/shades of gray norm. First I wore my new Indah dress to a (anti-)Valentine's Day party with my friend, Maja who goes to Carrol College and I will be visiting in two weeks!!!! Dan asked why I was wearing curtains, but then ever-so-nicely said that they were "cute curtains". Sunday morning, Dan and I went on a Valentine's date to Mickey's Dairy Bar on Monroe St. It was a heydey there, apparently lots of people like to go out to breakfast on Sunday mornings. Anyways I ordered ONE strawberry pancake and their portions are so large I only ate half of it. (Of course I finished the rest when I got home). We also ordered one of their famous shakes. Mint-flavored! I am still full 9 hours later... Oh and I wore my new Marc cardigan that I got at the winter maxwell sale at Bop. Love that it's so bright.



Oh and that's a pic of my British Vogue. I had to put it up because it's pink and purple!! So festive for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment