Thursday, February 11, 2010

seems to be a pattern here and on and on you have to give again and again



















I like looking at interior designs/decorations just as much as I like looking at clothes and food. I am so excited to finally be able to decorate my own place someday, with all MY ideas and with MY tastes. These are some interiors I am currently loving. I think I sense a pattern here. Apparently I love stark white walls, ceilings, floors.. everything! And lots of open space. My "dream home" would be simple and luxurious, and yet still homey. It doesn't have to be big, just well decorated. It's about quality not quantity.
I love putting together "inspiration boards" (this isn't a real one per say which is why I put it in quotes). Inspiration boards help me see patterns and trends and my current preferences. They give me some insight to my mood and attitude and help me understand myself better. Is that weird? Probably...
On a side note: a great site I visit to admire interiors is Anthropologie home. They do SUCH an incredible job putting together rooms. I would live in any room they've ever decorated. They also have great furniture and let me just say I am obsessed with Anthro mirrors. One of my coworkers got me hooked on their mirrors after she bought one for herself. This one is pulling at my heartstrings, but it would also break my bank so I just have to look for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment