Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MK Inspiration





I don't know what it is about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen but I love their style, particularily Mary-Kate's. It is just sooo effortless, like she really couldn't care less about what anyone thought of her (and why should she, she's a billionarie) Maybe that's why I am so drawn to their clothing line Elizabeth and James, which is full of oversized tops/sweaters, because everything is so wearable. Like, you can just throw the sweater on, put on some leggings, pile on some haphazard jewelry, huge sunnies, some booties and you are ready for the day. Without realllly every thinking about the outfit as a whole. It just works. Plus all the fabrics they use are incredibly comfy. If only I could have more confidence and go with a I-don't-care-what-you-think attitude, if only..


images:stardust and sequins annnd breakfast at saks

No comments:

Post a Comment