Thursday, December 10, 2009

MORE polyvore

rockin around
rockin around by ssaxe featuring Michael Kors

Seriously. This outfit making program is THE most genius thing since sliced bread. And I love sliced bread. I can fantasize, and scheme and dream up outfits that I would love to wear but unfortunately will never be able to afford. Like this little number I just schemed up. I WANT that sequin top sososooosooososo bad. It would make theeee perfect holiday party top, and do not even get me started on that Marc bag. I am droooooling over it. I could definitely see the lucky girl who gets to wear this outfit rockin' around the Christmas tree in style. Anyone around her would be jealous of her reflective top and skyhigh platform wedges (which by the way would be perfect for my short little frame, I'd be... normal height!) Oh if only that girl could be me...

No comments:

Post a Comment