Friday, December 11, 2009

shopbop/bop holiday extravaganza









It's that time of year again. My favorite time: the holiday season. And with that holiday season comes a perk of working at Bop... The Shopbop/Bop holiday party!! There is always amazing food and good times galore. Last year it was hosted at the beautiful and huge Monona Terrace and this year it was at Plan B, the new dance club that just opened in Madison. Once again the holiday party did not disappoint, from the photo booth (which I think I visited a few too many times) to the essentially free bar (stiff drinks) and the gourmet food (catered by marigolds). Yummmmmmm. Dan was obsessed with the french fry cheese (almost everyone thought it was french fries instead of cheese initially). I'll admit it was pretty good, and i loathe cheese. I just love getting dressed up with all my coworkers and having a good time, outside of work! The night = successssss.
I wore a pencey top, f21 sequin skirt and belt, hue tights, oh!deer shoes, house of harlow ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment