Wednesday, December 16, 2009

torn.







I was just wandering around on Shopbop tonight (surprising, right?) and I decided to look at all the different lookbooks for inspiration, because they seriously oooooze outfit inspiration. That's when I stumbled upon Torn by Ronny Kobo's lookbook and fell in love with it. All these pieces were on the site before and I'd seen them, of course, and I thought they were just "cute". But when I saw this lookbook, with all of the pieces incorporated together I was awed. And inspired to add about all of them to my wishlist. They look so edgy and of-the-moment when paired together and styled. I especially love the one-armed, striped body-con dress worn with that cream jacket over it. It made me want an outfit juuuuust like it. AND I love that most of the outfits are paired with motorcycle boots, now that I mention it I need to invest in a pair to spruce up my wardrobe!

All the images are from the Torn by Ronny Kobo lookbook on Shopbop. Take a look at all the pieces and judge the amazingness of it yourself right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment