Friday, December 25, 2009

what's in your stocking?



IT'S CHRISTMASTIME!!! Merry Christmas to all! So for Christmas this year I got these ankle boots (my current obsession from reading rumi's blog so often). I actually ordered them for myself from Shopbop wayyy back in November and gave them to my mom and told her they were my Christmas gift from her and dad. And since then they have constantly been on my mind, and I'm pretty sure they would have made every outfit I've worn this month and last. Anyways, they are Pour La Victoire and I am smitten. I got them in black suede, cause who doesn't need ANOTHER pair of black shoes?! They also come in brown suede and brown and black leather. I also got a few pieces from JCrew (read: cardigans!) and a Sephora giftcard (yessssss, my blush is in pieces and yet I'm still using it). Oh and I got Blogger for Dummies, YAY! Now I will no longer be a dummy. Anyways, time to get back to family time, my brother got this Tony Hawk thing for xbox, it comes with a board and you stand on it and move around so it looks like you're really skateboarding. I'm thinking about giving it a try.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment