Thursday, January 14, 2010

forevs.



So this outfit is alllll from Forever21. Well except for the tights, the shoes and the earrings, but the MAIN portion is from F21. Sometimes I walk out my door and I add up how much my outfit is worth (not cost me cause I usually don't pay full price) and sometimes I could buy a used car for what my outfit is worth. So today I wore only Forever21 and it added up to just over $100 (not including shoes). Somewhere I read that Taylor Swift loves wearing Forever21 and having people compliment it like it's designer. And I love that too! (You'd be kinda dumb not too..) It's like I'm tricking everyone..! And if you pick the F21 stuff that's well cut and of the right material sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

F21 skirt, top and belt. Hue tights. House of Harlow earrings. Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes.

Oh and I'm supposed to give Jessie Barndt credit for taking these pics of me! Right before we started work at Bop today. When we were enjoying my other favorite accessory: a venti skinny hazelnut latte.

2 comments:

  1. very well put together, me likey! guess what? POST No. 2 IS COMING TONIGHT...and maybe even No. 3, 4 & 5 to make up for a lost week of no posts, we shall see

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD! I'm just sitting around twiddling my thumbs tonight so I'll be on the lookout for them. I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete