Thursday, January 14, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things


The dozen pink roses I got from my boyfriend. For no good reason :)


This fabric I got months ago that I intended to make into a scarf. I still will do that eventually. The pattern is too good to let go to waste!



My amazing Camilla Skovgaard caged, netted whatever you wanna describe it like, pump. I always wanna wear them with outfits but they are so uncomfortable and I'm scared of ruining them. Cause even though I got them at an UNBELIEVABLE price, they are still worth so much. And I might wanna... sell them on ebay someday!



The pineapple clock my brother made for me. He is so crafty. It has a super loud tick but I still love it!



My Marc by Marc Jacobs flats. I lovelovelooooove the little mirrors on the toe. At first I was a bit hesitant about them but they have grown to be my go-to black flat. They add sparkle to any outfit!


This little piece of artwork my mom bought for me from Target.


SCARVES!!!!!!!!!!


Photobooth. Me and Dan looking like total goofs in all the pictures but I love them just the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment