Wednesday, June 23, 2010

easy breezy summer sweater




My two absolute, most favorite, would make a whole entire wardrobe out of them if I could pieces of clothing are dresses and sweaters. This sweater I bought 3 months ago and it is by far one of the best (and smartest) purchases I have ever made. It was by one of my favorite brands, Theory! I haven't worn it in awhile and when I put it on last night to go to a movie with my roomie, I instantly fell back in love with it. It is a cashmere blend so it is incredibly soft and comfortable. Plus! it has a perfect asymmetrical hem to keep things interesting. It's a great piece for summer because it is so light, both in color and feel. Perfect to wear with itty bitty shorts to a casual rooftop dinner.

Photos taken by my amazing roommate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment