Saturday, June 5, 2010

rompers, onesies, jumpsuits, what have you.

I love rompers. I am so happy they have come back into vogue and I hope they never go out again, but just vary in silhouette, cut, length etc. like skirts and dresses. I only have two rompers but I am always on the look out for more, I tried on the strapless Bree Romper in the "watermelon" color at Theory the other day and it was love at first sight. Unfortunately it's a little out of my current budget. Maybe if I still have any money in my bank account at the end of the summer I'll splurge, but for now I have to just admire it from a distance. Or it would make the perfect birthday present. (*cough MOM cough, I know you are reading this cough, and MOM if you were curious, it is still available on the Theory website ;) I really want it MOM if you can't tell hehe) I also searched the internet high and low and found some other very cute rompers or whatever it is you personally call them.


Theory Bree Romper $295



rompers

Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

1. Ruffle Top Romper $59 Arden B
3. Summer Silk-Satin Playsuit $295 Rebecca Taylor- This one's on my birthday wishlist MOM ;)
4. Short Sleeve Romper $245 DKNY
5. Bustier Jumpsuit $325 Loeffler Randall
6. Baggy Romper $420 $294 Alexander Wang
7. Charisse Short Suit $404.25 Twenty8Twelve
8. Ruffle Tube Zip Romper $59 Arden B

1 comment:

  1. hey sonja! ii was really nice meeting you today. love the blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete