Saturday, June 19, 2010

inspiration: 21st birthday

My birthday is just a week away and I still don't have an outfit planned. I have known that I wanted a white dress for my birthday since November. I don't know why, but it just seemed perfect for my 21st birthday. I have seen a lot of white dresses that I love, but I was always afraid that by the time my birthday came I would change my mind. Well, I haven't, and now I wish I had bought the one I loved back in November when this idea first popped into my head! Anyways, if I had it my way, next Saturday I would wear this outfit. Pretty white dress, edgy accessories, and a Marc Jacobs bag. Ideeeeal.


Chiffon Cocktail Dress, Marc Jacobs Bag, Kavita Earrings, Camilla Skovgaard Shoes, Suzanna Dai Antwerp Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment